- All same day deliveries must be placed by 12PM.
- Our drivers deliver between 9am - 3pm, Monday through Saturday. During holidays hours may vary.
- All recipients will be contacted via phone before we send out a delivery. This is to ensure that someone will be home to receive the flowers, and allows us to execute no contact delivery as needed. If you'd like to keep your order a surprise, please call our shop directly at 204-488-4822 to place the order (provided you can confirm someone will be available at the provided address to receive the delivery).
- Should a recipient not be home at the time of delivery, the order will be returned to out shop and alternative arrangements will be made.
- Our drivers may call when they reach the delivery address to notify the recipient of their arrival.
- If order is deemed contactless, deliveries will be left on the doorstep (weather permitting) for recipient to retrieve once the driver has walked away, recipients are encouraged to retrieve their deliveries immediately. In the winter months, we cannot leave the deliveries outside.
- When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient and ask them to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery.
The Academy Florist Team