To Our Dear and Valued Customers,
Due to provincial guidelines our storefront is closed to in-person shopping. We will still be here from 9am - 5pm, Monday through Saturday, to provide joy, comfort and connection through flowers.
We are still offering curbside pick-up and contactless delivery as described below.
We want to sincerely thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and understanding.
All same day deliveries must be placed by 12PM.
COVID-19 Contactless Delivery Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Delivery Policy.
- Our drivers will call when they reach the delivery address to notify the recipient of their arrival.
- Deliveries will be left on the doorstep (weather permitting) for recipient to retrieve once the driver has walked away, recipients are encouraged to retrieve their deliveries immediately.
-When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery
- We are only able to deliver to certain hospitals and care home at this time, depending on their restrictions.
-As of October 1st, local delivery will be $10.
COVID-19 Contactless Curbside Pick-Up Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Pick-Up Policy.
- All pick-up orders must be paid in advance.
- When you arrive to our shop, please call us at 204-488-4822 to let us know you are here, (please remain in your vehicle until we return inside).
-We will place your flowers in our curb-side drop-box for you to retrieve.
- All orders must be picked-up by 5PM.
We are keeping ourselves informed and we reserve the right to adjust our operations as we see necessary as the days progress.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.
The Academy Florist Team