To Our Dear and Valued Customers,
We thank you for your loyalty during these uncertain times. We are grateful for the opportunity to continue to spread joy and hope through flowers. As expected, we have made significant adjustments in how we operate with our primary concern being the health and wellness of our staff, customers and community.
To this end, we have increased our sanitation procedures and adjusted our pick-up and delivery policies to be no contact, as outlined below. We are adhering to all government recommendations. As a result you are still able to send and receive flowers and, as of June 10, our storefront will be open with restrictions.
We will be limiting the number of customers allowed in our shop at one time. We kindly ask that you abide by physical distancing guidelines and use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the shop. We are encouraging our customers wear a mask while shopping, but it is not mandatory. We will have a selection of pre-designed arrangements, cut bouquets, plants and giftware for you to choose from. But if you would like a custom piece made, please call ahead to pre-order.
All same day deliveries must be placed by 12PM.
COVID-19 Contactless Delivery Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Delivery Policy.
- Our drivers will call when they reach the delivery address to notify the recipient of their arrival.
- Deliveries will be left on the doorstep for recipient to retrieve once the driver has walked away, recipients are encouraged to retrieve their deliveries immediately.
-When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery
- We are only able to deliver to certain hospitals and care home at this time, depending on their restrictions.
-Deliveries are FREE, within city limits, with a $40 purchase minimum.
COVID-19 Contactless Curbside Pick-Up Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Pick-Up Policy.
- We are encouraging customer to pre-pay for pick-up orders to avoid any potential wait or line.
- When you arrive to our shop, please call us at 204-488-4822 to let us know you are here, (please remain in your vehicle until we return inside).
-We will place your flowers in our curb-side drop-box for you to retrieve.
- All orders must be picked-up by 5PM.
We are keeping ourselves informed and we reserve the right to adjust our operations as we see necessary as the days progress.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.
The Academy Florist Team