COVID-19 Contactless Delivery Policy
We are proud to offer No Contact Delivery.
- All same day deliveries must be placed by 12PM.
- All recipients will be contacted via phone before we send out a delivery. This is to ensure that someone will be home to receive the flowers, and allows us to execute no contact delivery. If you'd like to keep your order a surprise, please call our shop directly at 204-488-4822 to place the order (provided you can confirm someone will be available at the provided address to receive the delivery). **During Valentine's Day Weekend, we may be unable to contact all recipients to ensure they are home.**
- Our drivers will call when they reach the delivery address to notify the recipient of their arrival.
- Deliveries will be left on the doorstep (weather permitting) for recipient to retrieve once the driver has walked away, recipients are encouraged to retrieve their deliveries immediately. In the winter months, we cannot leave the deliveries outside.
-When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery
- We are only able to deliver to certain hospitals and care home at this time, depending on their restrictions.
If you choose to visit us in store, we ask you to please wear a mask at all times. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or, are experiencing any flu-related symptoms, we kindly request you stay home and order online.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.
The Academy Florist Team