To our valued customers,
As you may or may not be aware, our provincial government has now outlined a plan to slowly allow small retail shops (such as ours) to re-open to 25% capacity. We are so proud of our fellow Manitobans for taking precautions, staying safe, helping to flatten the curve. We are overjoyed for our many outstanding local small businesses who now have the ability to host some customers in-store.
After thoughtful reflection and several conversations with our entire team, we have decided to continue to only offer curbside pick-up and delivery at this time, keeping our storefront closed to in-person shopping.
Our number one priority continues to remain the health and safety of our staff, community, and city as a whole. During a typical Valentine’s Day week and the weeks leading up to it, we have the privilege of hosting hundreds (if not thousands) of locals at our beautiful store. While we would absolutely love for this to happen, with our limited number of staff working during this pandemic we feel it is our duty as a responsible employer to continue to maintain our safety-first approach. We look forward to re-visiting the prospect of reopening our storefront as soon as possible when we feel it is safe to do so!
We are so proud to have been able to serve this community for over 40 years, and we remain fully capable and eager to serve our incredible city with any floral and gift needs you may have during this season.
We are all in this together <3
COVID-19 Contactless Delivery Policy
We are proud to offer No Contact Delivery.
- All same day deliveries must be placed by 12PM.
- Our drivers will call when they reach the delivery address to notify the recipient of their arrival.
- Deliveries will be left on the doorstep (weather permitting) for recipient to retrieve once the driver has walked away, recipients are encouraged to retrieve their deliveries immediately.
-When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery
- We are only able to deliver to certain hospitals and care home at this time, depending on their restrictions.
COVID-19 Contactless Curbside Pick-Up Policy
We are proud to offer a No Contact Pick-Up Policy only.
- All pick-up orders must be paid in advance.
- When you arrive to our shop, please call us at 204-488-4822 to let us know you have arrived at the shop.
-We will place your flowers in our curb-side drop-box for you to retrieve.
- All orders must be picked-up by 5PM.
We are keeping ourselves informed and we reserve the right to adjust our operations as we see necessary as the days progress.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.
The Academy Florist Team