To our valued customers,
According to the current guidelines released by the provincial government, our shop is, once again, open to the public.
Our number one priority continues to remain the health and safety of our staff, community, and city as a whole. For this reason, we will allow one shopper in the store at a time.
Our staff will monitor the door and will be screening customers before entry. Masks are required in the shop at all times and we ask that all customers sanitize their hands upon entry and refrain from touching things while in the shop. Our shop associate will be pleased to assist you.
We will have our store front stocked daily with fresh, pre-made bouquets and arrangements. If you are looking for a custom order, we ask that you call the shop to place your order ahead of time. We will need at least one hour to prepare a custom order.
We would like to thank our loyal customers for their faithful support during this time. It has been our pleasure to serve you for our 40 years and we look forward to a bright future serving our community.
We are all in this together <3
COVID-19 Contactless Delivery Policy
We are proud to offer No Contact Delivery.
- All same day deliveries must be placed by 12PM.
- All recipients will be contacted via phone before we send out a delivery. This is to ensure that someone will be home to receive the flowers, and allows us to execute no contact delivery. If you'd like to keep your order a surprise, please call our shop directly at 204-488-4822 to place the order (provided you can confirm someone will be available at the provided address to receive the delivery).
- Our drivers will call when they reach the delivery address to notify the recipient of their arrival.
- Deliveries will be left on the doorstep (weather permitting) for recipient to retrieve once the driver has walked away, recipients are encouraged to retrieve their deliveries immediately.
-When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery
- We are only able to deliver to certain hospitals and care home at this time, depending on their restrictions.
COVID-19 Contactless Curbside Pick-Up Policy
We are proud to offer a No Contact Pick-Up Policy only.
- All pick-up orders must be paid in advance.
- When you arrive to our shop, please call us at 204-488-4822 to let us know you have arrived at the shop.
-We will place your flowers in our curb-side drop-box for you to retrieve.
- All orders must be picked-up by 5PM.
We are keeping ourselves informed and we reserve the right to adjust our operations as we see necessary as the days progress.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.
The Academy Florist Team