To Our Dear and Valued Customers,
We thank you for your loyalty during these uncertain times. We are grateful for the opportunity to continue to spread joy and hope through flowers. As expected, we have made significant adjustments in how we operate with our primary concern being the health and wellness of our staff, customers and community.
To this end, we have increased our sanitation procedures and adjusted our pick-up and delivery policies to be no contact, as outlined below. We are adhering to all government recommendations and have closed our shop to the public.
Following the Government of Manitoba’s announcement on March 30, 2020, regarding non-critical business closures and procedures, we were given further clarification and permission to reopen our business. We are committed to following government recommendations therefore we are monitoring this situation closely for further changes.
As we are taking things one day at a time, please do not place any orders for advanced dates. All same day deliveries must be placed by 12PM.
COVID-19 Contactless Delivery Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Delivery Policy.
- Our drivers will call when they reach the delivery address to notify the recipient of their arrival.
- Deliveries will be left on the doorstep for recipient to retrieve once the driver has walked away, due to sub-zero temperatures, recipients are encouraged to retrieve their deliveries immediately as flowers will not survive in the cold
-When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery
- We will not be delivering to hospitals or care homes at this time
-Deliveries are FREE, within city limits, with a $35 purchase minimum.
COVID-19 Contactless Curbside Pick-Up Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Pick-Up Policy.
- All pick-ups must be paid ahead of time with a credit card over the phone.
- When you arrive to our shop, please call us at 204-488-4822 to let us know you are here, (please remain in your vehicle until we return inside).
-We will place your flowers in our curb-side drop-box for you to retrieve.
- All orders must be picked-up by 5PM.
We are keeping ourselves informed and we reserve the right to adjust our operations as we see necessary as the days progress.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.
The Academy Florist Team